Communication Technology provide comprehensive information about technology supports for those who are D/HH, usage, the importance of shared medical and educational information, and where to access resources.
- What Technology is Available to Help My Child Communicate with Others?
- What is Hearing Assistive Technology (HAT) and What HAT Support is Available for My Child?
- My Child Has a New Hearing Aid/Cochlear Implant. What Should I Expect?
- How Will My Child Communicate with Others on the Phone?
- My Child has Challenges with Expressive Communication, How Can I Support My Child’s Communication with Others?
- What Are Some Technology Options to Support My Child’s Daily Living?