Special Education and Specially Designed Instruction
Special Education and Specialized Instruction provides in-depth information about the rules and resources regarding educational services for those eligible for special education services.
- What Exactly is Special Education and Specially Designed Instruction?
- What Does Least Restrictive Environment or LRE Mean?
- How Do My Child’s Communication Abilities Fit into LRE Decision Making?
- What Are Supplemental Aids and Services?
- Where Can My Child be Educated?
- What Questions Should I Ask About Service Delivery?
- How Do I Write a Letter Requesting an IEP Meeting?
- How Can I Request Special Education Services for My Child?
- How Could My Child Become Eligible for Special Education Services?
- What Should I Put on the Request for Special Education Services?
- How Can My Child’s School Team Plan for My Child’s Communication Needs?
- How Will I Know if My Child’s IEP or ETR has Changed?
- What are Accommodations and Modifications?
- Are There Any Additional Accommodation or Modification Resources Available for My Child’s School Team to Consider?