Learning Media Assessment: An Introduction
Learn more about learning media assessment, why it matters, the process, and resources to support teachers of students with visual impairments (TVIs), families, administrators, related service providers, and general educators.
- Participants will be able to name who benefits from learning media assessments.
- Participants will be able to explain why a learning media assessment is conducted.
- Participants will be able to identify the team members involved in planning and conducting a learning media assessment.
- Sarah Buoni, M.Ed., Assistant Director for Diverse Learners with the Ohio Department of Education, Office for Exceptional Children
- Alison B. LaBarre, Ed.D., Assistant Superintendent for the Ohio State School for the Blind (OSSB) and the Ohio School for the Deaf (OSD)
- Danene Fast, Ph.D., is a clinical assistant professor and faculty lead for the Programs in Visual Impairments at The Ohio State University
- Karen E. Koehler, Ph.D., assistant professor at Shawnee State University and the project director of the TVI Consortium
- Christine Croyle, Ed.D., Program Director of the Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness at OCALI
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hourGet Started
Locked Webinar Information Locked Learning Media Assessment: An Introduction Locked Survey