Vision Screenings and Comprehensive Eye Exams: An Introduction
This one-hour webinar is designed to provide introductory information on vision screenings and comprehensive eye exams, when they are needed, and how they differ.
- describe the difference between a vision screening and an eye exam.
- name 3 key indicators that a vision screening may be needed.
- identify how to get vision screenings and when to refer for eye exams.
- determine next steps for students based on their eye exam results.
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio State School for the Blind
- Ohio State University College of Optometry
- Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness at OCALI
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hourGet Started
Locked Vision Screenings and Comprehensive Eye Exams: An Introduction Locked Survey