Hearing Screenings and Audiological Evaluations: An Introduction
This one-hour webinar is designed to provide introductory information on hearing screenings and audiological evaluations, when they are needed, and how they differ.
- Describe the difference between a hearing screening and an audiological evaluation.
- Differentiate when a learner should have a hearing screening vs an audiological evaluation.
- Identify where and when to report findings of screenings and evaluations.
- Christine Croyle, OCALI
- Megan Flowers, Ohio Department of Education
- Melissa Herrick, Ohio Department of Health
- Mandi Hilton, Ohio School for the Deaf and Ohio State School for the Blind
- Al LaBarre, Ohio School for the Deaf and Ohio State School for the Blind
- Doug Sturgeon, Shawnee State University
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hourGet Started
Locked Hearing Screenings and Audiological Evaluations: An Introduction Locked Survey