Ask Abbey: Considerations for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Learners in the General Education Classroom (Part 2) - Elementary Edition
This interactive, three-part learning series is designed to provide practical, easy-to-use strategies to increase academic success, social interactions, wellness, and access for learners who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing in the general education environment. This webinar has a Q&A session after the instructional!
- Name one resource used to facilitate the education of D/HH learners and a reason to support the use of the resource.
- Identify two different types of service providers and their roles related to D/HH learners.
- Identify three environmental considerations for D/HH learners.
- Identify three ways to provide access to information within the educational environment.
- Abbey Weaver, Itinerant Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Southern Ohio Educational Service Center/Hopewell Center Region 14
Estimated Time to Complete: 30 minutesGet Started
Locked Ask Abbey: Elementary Edition Locked Survey