Functional Vision Assessment: An Introduction
This one-hour webinar is designed to provide introductory information on the basics of a functional vision assessment, why it matters, who conducts it, and resources to support teachers of students with visual impairments (TVIs), families, administrators, related service providers, and general educators.
- name who benefits from a functional vision assessment.
- explain why a functional vision assessment is conducted.
- identify the team members involved in planning and conducting a functional vision assessment.
- Christine Croyle, Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness at OCALI
- Danene Fast, The Ohio State University
- Megan Flowers, Ohio Department of Education
- Karen Koehler, Shawnee State University
- Al LaBarre, Ohio School for the Deaf and the Ohio State School for the Blind
- Staci Wills, Wills Mobility
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hourGet Started
Locked Functional Vision Assessment: An Introduction Locked Survey