Functional Listening Evaluation: An Introduction
This one-hour webinar is designed to provide introductory information on the basics of a functional listening evaluation, why it matters, who conducts it, and resources to support teachers of the deaf (TOD), families, administrators, related service providers, and general educators.
Participants will be able to:
- Name who benefits from a functional listening evaluation.
- Explain why a functional listening evaluation is conducted.
- Identify the team members involved in planning and conducting a functional listening evaluation.
- Christine Croyle, Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness at OCALI
- Megan Flowers, Ohio Department of Education
- Angelica Gagliardi, Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness at OCALI
- Mandi Hinton, Ohio School for the Deaf and the Ohio State School for the Blind
- Al LaBarre, Ohio School for the Deaf and the Ohio State School for the Blind
- Doug Sturgeon, Shawnee State University
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hourGet Started
Locked Functional Listening Evaluation: An Introduction Locked Survey